CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The chief mechanic has a wall full of certifications and is an expert on safety and all aspects of auto repair even got a great deal on a new set of tires - the best auto repair co. I have ever seen 100 percent confidence in them I had neglected earlier repairs I am lucky to have found them.
Bernard Silver, 11/25/2022
Sparks accepted to do electrical work on my rare 1973 Volvo P1800 ES. Julie, the service manager, is courteous and well qualified. She asked all the right questions prior to appointment and kept in touch during the arduous search for the problem. I was allowed to talk with the mechanics when they had difficulty finding a nonstock park needed. The mechanics were were technically proficient and polite. The company was patient while I ordered parts. A few days after the work was done and I had picked the car up, Patrick gave me a follow up call. In short, the people at Sparks, admin, mechanics and owner, are all professionals and I highly recommend the company.
Harmon Heed, 09/13/2021
Great customer service. Explained all needed repairs and my car was ready at the time promised.
Joanne S. , 07/19/2021