- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Absolutely thrilled with Sparks! Down here on vacation and started having car problems. Sparks was recommended by our Napa affiliate in Ontario. The owner Patrick, through communication with our mechanic back home, figured out the parts were still under warranty. Cost to us was negligible. Fantastic customer service! Also a shout out to Dominic for great customer service also!Lynne M. , 01/07/2020
Very friendly, welcoming, honest & they care about you! They back up their work, clean shop, know what their doing, good reliable mechanics! Being from Canada and to be able to find such a trusting mechanic/shop in a state/country where we did not know anybody....... Very lucky we were! And having the owner Patrick on site everyday & taking pride in his shop tells you something! I definitely rate Sparks a 5!Patti Bier, 12/10/2019
The Best!!! Full Service, Integrity, Friendly Atmosphere. I don't go anywhere else. Patrick and his staff take the best care of your vehicle. 5 OUT OF 5 RATING WITH ME.Brett Baker, 12/10/2019
OUTSTANDING SERVICE. EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS.JOHN GAUL - BRADENTON